Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Tech-Priest Enginseer (W40K)

I've finished another character for the inquisitor's retinue - a tech-priest enginseer.  This is one of my all-time favourite GW miniatures, because it's so jam-packed with '40K' detail, but I don't think I've done the quality of the figure full justice with my painting.  I am fairly pleased with the outcome though.  Not sure if my attempts to make the red cowl/tabard look grimy & well-worn have spoiled the overall effect, although at least it has a clearly different texture to the metal plating of his power armour.

 

I will almost certainly add a mechandendrite to the empty socket on the right side of the backpack as you look at the rear of the model - it's a perfect fit for the spare ones I have left over from another figure... (coming soon!) I think a mechandendrite raised over this enginseer's right shoulder, mirroring the servo-arm should look pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment