Pages

Sunday 7 June 2015

Street lamps (W40K)

This weekend I painted-up a trio of street lamps for Necromunda / 'Inquisimunda'.  These came in the Imperial Sector box I bought years ago.  Originally I was going to mount them on bases at the sides of buildings, but I decided to keep them flexible & go for individual bases (Ø60mm laser-cut ply from Fenris Games).  They won't provide any actual cover, they're just for flavour & looks.  I supposet hey could be used to mark patrol routes in special scenarios though.  I went for a fairly well-kept (& still working) look - these would be more likely found inside an underhive settlement, or on a lightly-damaged urban street elsewhere.  I plan on getting hold of some more of these street lights, slicing-off the top spike & the pointy lamp underside to give a more functional & less ornate look, & going with an all-metal, decrepit, & broken paint job.  These would have more rubble & debris on their bases too.

No comments:

Post a Comment