Pages

Sunday 19 November 2017

Large containers

Just a simple terrain piece this week - some large containers for Necromunda.  These were really simple to make - the containers are Jessops SLR film packs that I've had in my bits box for many years, embellished with panels made from thick card.  They were stuck together & mounted on an old CD, to which I added a few small piles of debris to emphasize the Underhive / urban ruins theme.

I'll have to get all my urban Warhammer 40,000 scenery out of storage for a group photo soon, as I suspect I have more than I think by now - although I still need a lot more vertical pieces & platforms to get going with Necromunda again.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers Michael, they'll do for tabletop gaming at least.

      Delete
  2. Useful and beautiful containers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. I'm considering adding some stenciled letters/numerals to the sides.

      Delete
  3. Nothing says Necromunda like homemade terrain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel that a tabletop battlefield has more 'soul' when there's homemade stuff on it. The plethora of stunningly detailed pre-fab scenery that's available these days is great, but I prefer to use bits of that to supplement the (cheaper!) scratch-built pieces.

      Delete