Pages

Sunday 29 October 2017

Raised walkways

This week I finished painting a pair of raised walkways for Necromunda, as well as adding ladders & a base to the small platform I made earlier.  The walkways & platform are part of the TT Combat Industrial Hive set of laser-cut ply scenery.  I filled-in the railings with plasti-card panels to improve the cover.  I used 3mm foamboard for the bases to make the structures sturdier.  Sewing mesh was used for the metal grille flooring.  The ladders that I added to the platform are from Fenris Games.  Various debris added using coarse paint thickener, sand, & sprue off-cuts.

My friend Tim suggested getting some raised walkways to interplay with the (ground-level blocking) electricity sub-stations that I built, & these should fill that slot well: allowing movement with soft cover at both ground & raised level.

6 comments: