Pages

Sunday 27 December 2015

Street preacher

It's been tricky to find time for painting & miniature-making around the festive period, but I painted-up this street preacher for 15mm-scale zombie gaming a couple days ago.  The figure is from the Rebel Minis Modern Rioters pack (by-the-way, Rebel Minis have their 20% off everything Christmas Sale running until December 31st - use the code 'Rebel2015' when checking out).

Inspired by the graffiti inside the church at the beginning of 28 Days Later, I decided to paint this bloke up as a raving street preacher.  This is perhaps more of a character for pre-apocalypse or when everything kicks-off - I'm not sure he'd last long post-apocalypse if he doesn't stop ranting & start surviving.

A few months ago I bought some super-fine brushes, which made the free-hand writing on his placard easier.

5 comments:

  1. That is absolutely superb, I can't believe that is 15mm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Michael, I'm quite pleased with this one - his jeans & trainers most of all.

      Delete
  2. 'Down with this sort of thing!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Careful Now"

      I sort of feel I should paint up some survivor priests now... :->

      Delete
  3. An excellent tree service can perform to deal with a number of different factors in a garden. It can be used to deal with plants and factors around them in many ways. Tree Service Overland Park Kansas

    ReplyDelete