Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Chaos Dwarves with spears (WQ)

I needed a mini hobby task to get me back into painting, having returned this weekend from my first foreign holiday in nine years... So I've painted-up 1D3 Chaos Dwarves with spears, for my 15mm scale Warhammer Quest project.  These figures are from Copplestone Castings' 15mm Fantasy Range, & have a fantastic amount of detail:


I stuck to the traditional red-&-black colour scheme for these evil foes, & gave them a swarthy skin tone to suit the volcanic wastes of their Dark Lands, & to mark them out more strongly from Dwarves in the Warriors party.  I considered Green Stuffing the classic Chaos Dwarf helmet shape, but thought it might be too ambitious.  I may do this when I make a Chaos Dwarf Champion & Lord.  I've only painted 3 to start with because they're actually fairly tough enemies for low-level Warriors to face in Warhammer Quest.

2 comments:

  1. I just rolled 1d3 and you painted the wrong number of chaos dwarves.

    ReplyDelete