Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

WIP Inquisition figures (W40K)

I don't like to post unfinished minis on this blog, but it's been a while since my last post, so here's what I've been up to: a WIP image of my latest Inquisition figures.  These are mainly only in basic colours - I need to add highlights, light-sourcing etc, & tidy-up the paint work.  From left to right there is the Inquisitor Lord, a (psychic warrior) crusader, a hitman-type/general troubleshooter, & the rogue trader Void Mistress whose ship the inquisition band use for travel.
All the figures are from the excellent Hasslefree Miniatures.  I scratch-built the inquisitor's helmet from two GW Chaos Marauder shoulder pads, & the aquila from an old GW dreadnaught's banner pole.  I'm not keen on the chunky sword, so am looking to replace it with something more arcane-looking.  The crusader will have a bolt pistol in her left hand.  The hitman has a sergeant's head from the GW Cadian sprues.  The Void Mistress is unmodified.  The lethal-looking blade will count as a C'tan phase sword in the 'Inquisimunda' adventure that I'm planning to GM.

These are the specific figures that I used:
Inquisitor Lord - Steampunk Warrior
Crusader - Jenova
Hitman - Harby
Void Mistress - Andreah

No comments:

Post a Comment