Pages

Monday 22 February 2021

Titan Dwarf army

This weekend I also finished my first army for Hordes of the Things Using 2000 AD's ancient Britain setting of Sláine, I've been working on several standard (24 AP) size armies - here are my Titan Dwarves.  A conmpleted army is a rarity for me - I'm pleased with how these turned out.  Compared to the more barbaric Tribes of the Earth Goddess, the Berzerkers of Midgard, & the Fomorian hordes, these dwarves are a professional army with a good balance of units. The roster is:

Lord (Blades General) @ 2 AP
Priest of Goibiniu (Cleric) @ 3 AP
3 x Warriors with magic axes (Blades) @ 2 AP each
3 x Warriors with spears (Spears) @ 2 AP each
Bolt Thrower (Artillery) @ 3 AP
Titan (Behemoth) @ 4 AP

I also couldn't resist adding another Titan as an option, if the dwarf player wants to go for a more brutal approach, by swapping out two of the warriors elements in exchange - painting is underway on this second Titan...  Lots of photos after the jump break!












1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful army! The basing really complements them and it will be interesting to see what you paint next!

    ReplyDelete